International Market Place is celebrating Girls’ Day all week long by giving out a complimentary beach bag or yoga mat for guests who spend a combined total of $25 or more at any International Market Place store or restaurant. Guests can redeem their complimentary gift at Customer Service by showing their same-day receipts totaling $25 or more from any of the center’s merchants. Offer valid from February 27 to March 3, 2020. While supplies last. For more information, visit here.
In addition, the following shops and restaurants will be offering special Girls’ Day promotions:
February 27 – March 3
- Eating House 1849 by Roy Yamaguchi: Receive one traditional Chi Chi Dango mochi for every girl with the purchase of an entrée. See the restaurant for details. Located on Level 3, Grand Lānai.
- Vera Bradley: Enjoy 25% off travel products and take an extra 10% off of rolling luggage. Located on Level 1, near Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Mitsuwa Marketplace: Enjoy Seafood Chirashi Sushi for $5.99. See store for details. Located on Level 2, Mauka Court.
- Drybar: Enjoy a full-sized Detox Dry Conditioner LUSH scent with the purchase of any full-priced blowout and scalp massage at the International Market Place location only. While supplies last. See store for details. Located on Level 1, Mauka Court.
- Seafolly: Spend $125 and receive a complimentary Sand and Sea Face Mask. Spend $250+ and receive a complimentary beach towel. While supplies last. See store for details.
- L’Occitane en Provence: Enjoy 10% off a $75 purchase (excludes sale products), plus a 30 mL of the bestselling 20% Shea Butter hand cream – OR – A free luxury Beach Set with a $120 purchase (includes L’Occitane embroidered beach towel and travel set). Offer while supplies last. Located on Level 1, Queen’s Court.
- Fabletics: Enjoy 30% off any purchase. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. See store for details. Located on Level 2, Queen’s Court.