Heading to Nusa Penida Island and don’t know where to stay? We totally understand! Being that it was our first time visiting the island, we found it quite difficult to pick between a hotel, hostel, or bungalow. For us, we narrowed it down to the closest location to the beach. We decided to book with Bale Lumbung Bungalows and here’s why.
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD STAY AT BALE LUMBUNG BUNGALOWS
1. It’s very affordable – $30 per night (Priceline and Expedia are great places to book as you can pay now or pay when you get there). This bungalow is also listed on Airbnb! If you have credits, use it at Bale Lumbung Bungalows. If it’s your firs time booking for an Airbnb, get $55 off your first booking at any Airbnb!
Bale Lumbung Bungalows Amenities:
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service
- Restaurant (additional cost for food besides breakfast)
- Laundry (additional cost)
2. Breakfast is included with your stay! Also, they have food available to order throughout the day until night time. The food is incredible and they cook it fresh!
3. Walking distance to Crystal Bay beach (about 8-10 minutes). Crystal Bay beach is a great place for snorkeling, watching the sunset and other restaurants.
4. The staff is excellent! They are available 24 hours and will book tours and transportation for you at anytime. They set up our ferry rides from Bali to Nusa Penida and a driver to take us to their bungalow! They really go above and beyond for their guests.
5. The bungalow itself was very clean, comfortable bed, toiletries included, and the air conditioning gets very cold which is a plus for us!
WATCH THIS VLOG FOR A BALE LUMBUNG BUNGALOWS TOUR:
OTHER PLACES TO STAY IN NUSA PENIDA
For more places to stay around Nusa Penida, Booking.com offers hotels, hostel, and other bungalows. You get free cancellation on most rooms and the best price guarantee!
BALI RELATED POSTS