Happy Cinco de Mayo, friends! Since we are celebrating at home during the pandemic, try this easy homemade recipe – Mexican Street Corn which is also known as ELOTE! This recipe is quick, simple, and very addicting!
- local sweet corn on the cob
- fresh organic cilantro
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 parmesan cheese
- 1/4 mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp tajin seasoning
- 1 lime (this is optional – add if you want more citrus flavor)
Most of our ingredients are from Foodland, except the Tajin seasoning. If you do not have a Foodland near you, you can find most of the products on amazon.
HOW TO MAKE ELOTE
- Grill or heat corn for about 10 minutes on medium heat. Meanwhile, chop the cilantro into fine pieces then mix with the parmesan cheese.
- Once the corn is ready, brush each ear with melted butter, mayonnaise, and sprinkle with the parmesan and cilantro mixture.
- Then squeeze some lime juice, tajin seasoning, and it’s ready to eat! 🙂
Let us know if you try this recipe! Please tag us on Instagram posts or stories @wanderlustyleblog – we would love to share it!