50 BEST PLACES TO EAT IN OAHU, HAWAII
BEST BRUNCH SPOTS
2. Button Up Cafe – Try the stuffed strawberry cheesecake french toast.
3. Koa Pancake House – If you like meat, try the Vinha D’alhos.
4. My Cafe – Flight of pancakes and loaded french toast, for sure!
5. MW Restaurant – I love their afternoon tea! / (Read our MW Restaurant review)
6. Arvo Cafe – Everything on the menu is good! Avo toast and Nutella toast are our favorites! / (Read our Arvo Cafe review)
7. Egghead Cafe – Avo corn toast with egg is delicious!
8. Koko Head Cafe – The food and cocktails for brunch are everything! Try the cornflake french toast and lilikoi fizz.
9. Over Easy – Custard french toast & brunch bowl
10. Scratch Kitchen & Meatery– Milk & cereal pancakes / (Read our Scratch Kitchen & Meatery review)
it’s DINNER TIME!
1. Arancino di Mare – Risotto in the cheese wheel! / (Read our Arancino di Mare review)
2. Moku Kitchen – Coconut corn chowder and their pizzas! Also, try their strawberry cream pie or banana cream pie!
3. House Without a Key – Coconut shrimp with mango-orange marmalade sauce, Mai Tai, and Coconut Cake! / (Read our House Without a Key review)
4. Merriman’s – Baked macaroni & goat cheese! Plus, every guest will get a complimentary prosecco during dinner. / (Read our Merriman’s Honolulu review)
5. Herringbone – Seafood heaven: buffalo octopus, oysters, and miso mushroom “carbonara” / (Read our Herringbone review)
6. Hula Grill – Taco poke, creamed corn, and crab topped macadamia nut crust / (Read our Hula Grill review)
7. Livestock Tavern -They have seasonal menus but their food is amazing! I love the ricotta gnocchi, warm brie, and pumpkin stuffed pasta. / (Read our Livestock Tavern review)
9. Strip Steak – Lots of good food here! Don’t leave without tasting the desserts too.
10. Yauatcha – Dim sum on another level. We love eating here! / (Read our Yauatcha review)
DID SOMEONE SAY, DESSERTS!
3. Bubbies Ice Cream Factory – Mochi cream with lots of flavors!
4. MoDo Hawaii – Their mochi donuts is perfection. Favorite flavor: cookies and cream
5. Ubae – Locals favorites, all about ube: ube cheesecake, ube tarts, and ube crinkles
6. Lanikai Juice – Amazing smoothies and acai bowls!
7. Liliha Bakery – Coco puffs are their popular dessert. Also, try the rainbow cake!
9. Kamehameha Bakery – Poi and strawberry donuts. This place is locals favorite as well!
10. Waiahole Poi Factory – Amazing Hawaiian food and try the Sweet Lady of Waiahole (Haupia ice cream and kulolo)
It’s 5’OCLOCK somewhere, HAPPY HOUR?
1. Bevy – Mac n cheese balls, oysters, and calamari
2. Doraku – One of our favorite places for sushi
3. Monkeypod Kitchen – Appetizers are 50% off! They have amazing starters that you need to try!
4. Pint + Jigger – Scotch egg, mushroom crostini, and their delicious cocktails.
5. Restaurant 604 – Awesome, chill vibes while eating the best local grinds.
6. Sky Waikiki – We always go back for the garlic chicken sliders! It has furikake macaroni salad inside. Just try it!
7. Smith and Kings – Lobster mac n cheese and Montreal poutine fries / (Read our Smith and Kings review)
8. The Street A Michael Mina Social House – There are different food vendors, cafeteria style setting. Great place to go with friends!
9. The Social Honolulu Eatery & Bar – Kimchee fried rice, truffle parm brussel sprouts, truffle parm fries, and so much more! Their food here is really delicious and portions are big enough to share.
10. Yard House – 50% off appetizers and pizzas! Lots of good ones to choose from, here.
VEGAN + VEGETARIAN OPTIONS
1. Downbeat Diner & Lounge – We had vegan junk food for the first time here. Their bbq “chicken” wings are so good!
2. Govinda’s Vegetarian Buffet – The only vegetarian buffet on the island!
3. Leahi Health Kailua – Their salads and smoothies are so good!
4. Kahuku Farms – Farm Pizza is the best we’ve ever tasted! Try their grilled banana bread too! (Read our Kahuku Farms review)
5. Juicy Brew – waffle sandwiches are to die for. Also, the Okinawan sweet potato waffle and pumpkin waffle.
6. Loving Hut – Lots of good choices on the menu if you like Thai food!
7. Peace Cafe – The katsu plate is yummy! (Read our Peace Cafe review)
8. Vegan Hills – We haven’t tried this place yet but their desserts look delicious! The reviews are great on Yelp.
9. The Beat Box Cafe – Acai bowls and other cafe food items!
10. What It Dough – You can never go wrong with vegan pizza.